Barry, John, John Isaac, Nick, Jeffery, Greg, Duncan, and Olivia playing in the sand
John Isaac, Jeffery, and Nick posing with the airplanes
Greg, Jeffery, John Isaac, and Nick relaxing in their beach chairs
Nick and Jeffery playing at the beach
John Isaac and Nick...super-sweet conductors!
One of my very favorite things about this week was that I was able to spend an extended amount of time with my niece and nephews. In particular, due to the fact that he and my older boys are about the same age, I was able to spend quite a bit of time with my nephew, Nick. The boys had such a fun time playing together. The first thing Jeffery would say each morning was, "Momma, I want to go downstairs to play with Nick!" I enjoyed spending time with Nick too. After all, I never could have smoked Pop and Uncle Walt in the go-cart race without him helping me drive.
I thought it was so precious that one day during the week Nick looked at me and said, "Jessica, Jeffery and John Isaac are my cousins, but they are my friends too." I'm so glad!
I hope that, as the younger grandchildren continue to grow, they will find it just as fun to be together!


No comments:
Post a Comment