This past week was super busy!
We had much to celebrate and lots of fun as well!

The boys love to read books!
I can't wait...soon they'll be able to read books to us!

Memaw and Papa came to our home for a
visit this week. Greggy loves his Memaw!!!
I think it's because she ABSOLUTELY spoils him!

We celebrated "Adoption Day" this week!
As always, I became quite emotional and thoughtful
when considering the many children in Guatemala
who are unable to be adopted.

On Saturday, John took Greggy to the doughnut
shop, and he allowed Greg to make the selections.
He was so excited to report that he found
doughnuts with "spinkles"! I made
Zuppa Toscana later that day.
It was delicious!!!

We also went to Murray this weekend!
We were able to visit for a little while with Great Grandaddy
and Great Grandmother Murray. Later that evening,
we watched Kristen perform in "Mulan" at the
Playhouse in the Park. It was a great show!
Our whole family had a really wonderful time!


No comments:
Post a Comment